No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.
stupid larh...
Monday, March 29, 2010
AS U SEEN ON FACEBOOK....MS THIA WAS LIKE TRYING TO SOLVE SOME ISSUES...STUPID..it was DAMN funny then we SPENT the WHOLE home ECONS stuffing a RULER into shawns pants!! he didnt even know was like DAMN freaking FUNNY....
BUT LEMME MAKE THIS DAMN CLEAR... not everything I POST ON FACEBOOK IS ABOUT U...U VERY PRETTY MEH? LIKE PPL WAN STARE AT U... I HAVE LOADS OF OTHER FRIENDS.. SO WHY U THINK MUST BE U LEH? STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH LARH...
Hi there. I'm RACHAELWONG♥, in the age of CENSORED .
and i have the love for TAYLOR♥LAUTNER .and BASKETBALL!!
i would appreciate much if you tag and link .
i do not entertain spams and trying out of formats . :) (THOSE WHO DO ARE IDIOTS...)
feel hatred of this page? click here to leave.
don't get what i mean? or type Alt + F4 to get out.